Expert knitting technology and recycled REPREVE® fibers work together to wick-away sweat and control odors naturally and effectively, without the use of PFAS chemical finishers found in most performance clothing. Plus, a durable 4-way stretch provides the power to perform with ease and won't sag or pill over-time. By offsetting new petroleum use, greenhouse gas emissions, and water waste, the only thing compromised is your carbon footprint.
Female Models are 5'6", 5'8", 5'11 and wearing a size Small.
Male Models are 6'1" and 6'2" and wearing a size Medium.
• Runner's silhouette
• Side seams
• Self fabric collar to prevent chafing
• 100% Recycled Polyester REPREVE®
• Made in the USA
• Each shirt is made from 12.8 plastic bottles that have been diverted from landfills and oceans.
• Made with 100% Recycled Polyester REPREVE® yarn from Yadkinville, North Carolina.
• Each shirt contains about 12.8 recycled plastic bottles that have been diverted from oceans and landfills
• Oeko-Tex® eco-friendly dyes are recycled within a semi-closed loop water-saving system
• Moisture-wicking and odor control are part of our fabric technology and NOT a chemical finish
• Built-in, 4-way stretch doesn't use spandex or other pollutive elastics so it won't sag or degrade over time
• Reduced Carbon Footprint:
We knit, dye, cut, sew, pack and ship within a 12-20 mile Los Angeles radius
• Air-dries in 30 minutes
• Air drying can reduce the average household's carbon footprint by 2,400 pounds a year!
Machine wash, tumble dry. No softener.
Shrink-safe. Won't pill, sag, or fade.
Air dries in 30 minutes!